Contact: Leonard Buicki
Service area: within 50 miles of Irvine, CA
- An industrial service company established in May 1998 and licensed in the state of CA. Lic # 715316.
- Classifications: “A “General Engineering, “B” General Building & C-36.
- Base Construction Inc. has completed over 5,000 projects.
- Process piping
- Concrete foundation, slab & footing
- Structural steel fabrication & installation
- Industrial construction of electrical control systems
- IMP walls & rooms
- Office construction/renovation
- Restroom renovation (ADA compliant)
- Turnkey projects
- Secondary services such as concrete epoxy coating, insulation, stormwater control, asphalt & painting
- Mechanical equipment installation
- Industrial safeguard & custom handrail fabrication & installation
Partial project list:
Anaheim & Santa Fe Springs, CA. Design and build scrubber systems. Design and build a large cooling system.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. Design and build of large cooling system for power plant.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Design and build cooling tower piping, valves and support system.
Los Angeles CA. Design and build forklift ramp, hotbox, air compressor piping. Fabricate and install structural steel to support an emergency generator. Asphalt and concrete work. Installation of material and packing handling conveyor systems.
La Mirada CA. Upgrade cooling tower structural and installation of a large wrapper.
Gardena CA. Design and build complex support system for heat exchange, set oxidizer, and perform process piping.
Vernon CA. Perform IMP (Insulated Metal Panel) projects. Large PVC process piping.
Ontario CA. Perform construction of underground drain system and foundation work for tank farm and piping. Construction of 34 offices, a total of 32,000 SQ FT.
City of Industry. Continued maintenance of operating equipment, process piping, structural steelwork, and asphalt work. Heat recovery/heat exchanger installation. Installation of a very complex vacuum furnace.