- Item E had two 90 elbows which was required for safety issue, which made the hopper even smaller.
- The forklift hopper was too small.
- Extend four legs 29”.
- Extend min 6” on right side of base plates.
- Extend min 6”, form and pour concrete, Extend anchor bolts on left and remove the ones on right and install new epoxy anchor bolts.
- Modify both inlet and outlet piping 8”, 35” deduction and addition.
- Extend on straight spool, so from valve we have min 24”.
- Modify the water piping.
- Re-rout 6” line to make room for 8” item D.